Heavy-Duty Roll-Off Trailers
Galbreath®’s heavy-duty tandem-axle and tri-axle container transport trailers are available in various models and configurations.
- Outside rail cable hoists are the most common and versatile container-moving trailers in use today.
- Inside/outside rail cable hoists have rollers on the inside of the frame that line up with rails on a container to help guide it during loading. These cable hoists offer the ability to load both styles of containers.
- Some models have additional capabilities such as deadlift to help load containers found in tight spaces. Extended tail models allow for low loading angles where height clearance is an issue.
Heavy-Duty Tandem Axle Trailers
Ideal for use in the scrap and refuse industries, these durable trailers are designed to handle punishing loads while providing years of service.
Product features include:
- Hoist capacity of 60,000 lbs. or 50,000 lbs., depending on model
- GVWR outer bridge 77,500 lbs.
- Trailer mainframe 16’ W.F. milled I-beam A36 32-lb. steel
- 50,000-lb. single-point suspension and 25,000-lb. axles
- Single-point, non-steer lift axle
- ABS braking system
- 50,000-lb. two-speed landing gear
- 24” fifth wheel pin setting
- Two 6”-5”-4” x 118” DA telescopic lift cylinders
- Two 7” x 4” x 108” winch cylinders
- 7/8” hoist cable
- Cable hook holder
- Rear ratchet hold-downs
Why Choose Galbreath® Transport Trailers?
- The industry-leading manufacturer for superior engineered products that deliver greater payload capacities and outperform other manufacturers’ trailers
- Skilled engineers who manage any issues, offer product support, perform research and development, and create new product designs based on finite element analysis (FEA)
- Standard engineering layouts for every hoist model, plus custom layouts available so you can be sure that your trailer will perfectly fit your hoist and chassis configuration
- Quality control that ensures consistent tolerances and best fit for Galbreath® OEM replacement parts and manufactured components as well as vendor components
- Comprehensive product support through our top-notch customer service, warranty and engineering
- Built-in standard features that help provide efficient hoist installation and deliver a work-ready solution for the customer
- More optional features allow users to fully equip their products for their unique uses and specifications
- Safest products in the industry designed in accordance with ANSI and DOT (U.S. and Canada) regulations