Leading Hook Lift Manufacturer
Galbreath® hook hoists offer greater versatility and maneuverability than traditional roll-off cable hoists. Hook hoists improve operator safety by allowing for easier in-cab hoist operation. With their exceptionally fast cycle times and up to a 62-degree dump angle for clean discharge, our hook hoists are a good choice for hauling shorter containers.
Galbreath® also offers a bail hook hoist for Dumpster-style containers. This product saves haulers the expense of switching to outside rail cable hoists. The unique design of the bail hook hoist allows the driver to remain inside the cab while hooking a container. With no cable system, the Galbreath® bail hook hoist minimizes maintenance costs.
When you require a durable hook lift truck system for your hauler, look no further than Galbreath®. We have 29 models and/or configurations to fit every application.
Product features include:
- Capacities from 9,000 – 60,000 lbs.
- Single-pivot and dual-pivot hook systems available
- Mainframe built from high-strength, structural steel tubing
- Ergonomically positioned inside and outside controls
- All-steel hydraulic tanks and hydraulic pump
- Front container stops and safety lock
- Lower lift and upper lift cylinder brackets
- Roller assemblies welded to the mainframe
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Rear container hold-downs
- Heavy-duty rear hinge and apron/bumper
- Approximately 218 options available
Why Choose Galbreath® Hook Hoists?
- Designed with a “built like a tank mentality,” our hook hoists are made to last
- Full range of hook models meet the demands of most North American applications from weight capacities to various hook heights
- A “second to none” engineering staff that handles current issues, product support, layouts, weight distribution, research and development, and new product designs based on finite element analysis (FEA)
- Standard engineering layouts for every hoist model and custom layouts available to help ensure desired compatibility with your hoist and chassis specifications
- Quality control programs ensure consistent tolerances and best fit for Galbreath® OEM replacement parts, manufactured components and vendor components
- Full product support through customer service, warranty and engineering
- More standard features built into the product to help provide efficient hoist installation and deliver a work-ready solution for the customer
- More optional features to allow users to fully equip their products for their desired specifications
- Safety provided through designs that take ANSI and DOT (U.S. and Canada) regulations into consideration